Premmerce Woocommerce Multi-currency
This plugin allows you to start a multi-currency store with flexible settings and a number of additional unique features
Premmerce Woocommerce Multi-currency Features
The Premmerce Woocommerce Multi-currency plugin allows you to start a multi-currency store with flexible settings and a number of additional unique features.
Full documentation is available here: Premmerce Woocommerce Multi-currency
The main plugin features and its key advantages:
This plugin differs from the existing on the market solutions and allows you to work with currencies at a more professional level. You’ll definitely like its key features:
The ability to display a product price in different currencies
The most popular plugins, that are available today, work on the following principle – you can specify the product price in only one main currency, and when switching the currencies use the conversion at a given rate.
This approach isn’t very flexible, because it doesn’t solve the following problems:
- For importing several price lists from different international suppliers in different currencies and maintaining product prices updated, it’s best to run import with the prices specified in the original price list.
- Avoid losses from the exchange rates fluctuations when selling products that you’ve purchased abroad in a foreign currency, it’s best to display a product price in the purchased currency and to change the exchange rate in the store dashboard.
The ability to create two identical currencies with different exchange rates
It will enable import of several price lists with different rates of the same currency from different suppliers.
Creating an internal currency
It gives the ability to display only the currency needed for sale thus making currency management more flexible.
Importing products in different currencies
Updating product prices in different currencies will reduce your losses when exchange rates fluctuate. Your prices will always be actual and updated. The correct products importing in different currencies need the following plugins: WP All Import Pro, WP All Import – WooCommerce Add-On Pro, WP All Import – ACF Add-On, Advanced Custom Fields PRO
Additionally, this plugin supports the following standard multi-currency features:
- Adding currency rates and automatic conversion
- Displaying the currency switch widget
- Unlimited number of currencies
- Formatting a price display on the frontend
- Displaying a currency symbol, for example, ‘UAH’ for the Ukrainian hryvnia (the standard symbol – ₴)
- The shortcode [multicurrency]
- Supporting caching plugins